NWMC combines the fun and outdoors of summer camp, the education and
networking of a conference, and the opportunity to get involved in
hands-on service, into one great week that will surely make a
difference in your ministry.
Why choose the New Wilmington Mission Conference?
- One Conference includes every age with programming specially designed for each group - Middle School, High School, and college-age Young Adult, Adults, and Children - all in one place, at one time. There is also time for everyone to come together for inter-generational worship in the lakeside amphitheater.
- This conference has hosted incredible speakers such as Rodger Nishioka, Tony Campolo, Steve Saint and Ken Bailey.
- NWMC recruits and trains counselors for Middle School, High School, and Young Adult programs, so you don’t need to find extra leadership.
- NWMC is well known as a place to make good, long-lasting friendships. Spending time at NWMC will forge the bonds within your group, and also introduce students in your group to others from around the country and around the world.
- NWMC remains one of the best values for a camp or conference, and your fee includes all costs - room, board, and programming. There are savings plans available for those bringing groups of 10 or more.
- Youth are exposed to mission opportunities near and far. There is an emphasis on how to be involved in mission right now, as well as a challenge to students to think about where God may use them in the future. Programming blends both learning about mission through simulations, speakers, and interaction with mission workers from around the world, and engaging in mission with service-project opportunities.
is a unique event that allows youth leaders plenty of time to be
engaged with their youth but also ample amounts of time for individual
and personal growth.
- Leaders are invited and encouraged to bring their whole family along.
If you would like to speak with a youth leader or pastor who has experienced NWMC, please contact the office and we will arrange it for you. You can also contact the High School Program Coordinators with any questions. We would love to have you come and bring your group or send individuals.