Believing that everyone has a call to serve Christ, NWMC seeks to encourage others to love as we have been loved by God. You can strengthen the mission and work of NWMC through your financial support.
Gifts directly to the New Wilmington Mission Conference help to meet the ongoing obligations associated with the annual Conference, including room & board and programming costs.
The sole purpose of the Endowment Foundation is to help underwrite and financially support the Christian programs and mission activities of the New Wilmington Mission Conference. Within the Foundation are several funds:
- General Fund ~ The Conference’s “piggy bank” within the Foundation. Each year the Conference requests disbursements from this fund to help meet the obligations of the annual Conference not covered by registration costs and gifts to the NWMC Fund.
- Principal Fund ~ Gifts remain, but earnings (interest & dividends) are distributed to Conference as needed.
- Memorial Fund ~ For gifts given to the glory of God and in memory of loved ones and those whose lives were impacted by the New Wilmington Mission Conference. This fund provides scholarships for those who would be unable to attend NWMC for financial reasons.
- Capital (Anderson) Fund ~ To provide funds needed for repair and improvements to Anderson Auditorium. This fund has been established to address the immediate needs as well as to plan for future capital repairs and improvements.
- Director’s Compensation Fund – Gifts to this ensure that we will be able to secure strong and faithful leadership for the future of the Conference.
- Summer Service Fund – This fund supports the Summer Service Program and helps to secure this important part of the Conference. Gifts to this fund underwrite the annual Summer Service trip and position us to potentially be able to expand the program in the future.
The New Wilmington Mission Conference features a Memorial Brick Garden in the rear of Anderson Auditorium in honor of and in memory of supporters and attenders of the Conference. You are invited to purchase a brick to celebrate the heritage of NWMC in the life of yourself or your family.
Bricks may be purchased in either 4" by 8" size for $125 or 8" by 8" size for $300. Each brick will be laser engraved with customized text that you provide. To learn the details or to order, please download the form below. The orders and payments may then be mailed to:
229 S. Market St.
New Wilmington, PA 16142
Orders must be received by February 28 in order for the brick to be in place by the July conference.