In order to sustain the mission and ministry of the New Wilmington Mission Conference, the Board of Managers has established the Annual Fund as a way to underwrite the general expenses of the Conference. These gifts will allow NWMC to continue on into the future and will have a direct impact on our ability to invite thoughtful and engaging speakers, provide meaningful and relevant programming for all ages, and maintain Anderson Auditorium.
The sole purpose of the Endowment Foundation is to help underwrite and financially support the Christian programs and mission activities of the New Wilmington Mission Conference. Within the Foundation are several funds:
- Principal Fund ~ The main corpus of the foundation. Gifts remain, but earnings (interest & dividends) are distributed to Conference as needed.
- General Fund ~ The Conference’s “piggy bank” within the Foundation. Each year, the conference requests disbursements from this fund to help meet the obligations of the annual conference not covered by registration costs and gifts given directly to the conference.
- Capital (Anderson) Fund ~ To provide funds needed for repair and improvements to Anderson Auditorium. This fund has been established to address the immediate needs, as well as to plan for future capital repairs and improvements. Anderson Auditorium will be needing a new roof in the near future. Money for that repair will come from this fund.
- Memorial Fund(s) ~ For gifts given to the glory of God and in memory of loved ones and those whose lives were affected by the New Wilmington Mission Conference. This fund provides scholarships for those who would be unable to attend NWMC for financial reasons, as well as international guests.
- Summer Service Fund – This fund supports the Summer Service Program and helps to secure this important part of the Conference. Gifts to this fund underwrite the annual Summer Service trip and position us to potentially be able to expand the program in the future.
- Director’s Compensation Fund – Gifts to this fund ensure that we will be able to secure strong and faithful leadership for the future of the Conference.
Consider including the NWMC Endowment Foundation
in your will. Charitable Remainder Trusts may be set
up for the Endowment Foundation through the Presbyterian Foundation (PCUSA). For more
information, contact the NWMC office at 724-946-9770 or office@NWMCmission.org.
The New Wilmington Mission Conference features a Memorial Brick Garden in the rear of Anderson Auditorium in honor of and in memory of supporters and attenders of the Conference. You are invited to purchase a brick to celebrate the heritage of NWMC in the life of yourself or your family.
Bricks may be purchased in either 4" by 8" size for $125 or 8" by 8" size for $300. Each brick will be laser engraved with customized text that you provide. To learn the details or to order, please download the form below. The orders and payments may then be mailed to:
229 S. Market St.
New Wilmington, PA 16142
Orders must be received by February 28 in order for the brick to be in place by the July conference.